Music, Views and Nearly-News

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Post the first.

Alright, so to anyone out there who happens to be traveling through the series of tubes and happens upon this humble blog - a mission statement might be in order.
Originally I'd intended for this to be an outlet for my musings on pop culture. A rant here, a suggestion there, and puns aplenty. The goal was to eventually showcase my dazzling, lyrical droning to the right people and then thoughtfully sell out to advertisers.
I now realize the folly of my ways.
So this post is an attempt to set the bar a little lower. I have no real goals or expectations for this experiment, so maybe it's more appropriate to say that the bar has been altogether removed from the equation. As Hemmingway said, the first draft of anything is shit. I invite you to eat shit with me, and let me know how it tastes.

No comments: